Retrieving faxes from 3com Professional Message Modem

Hi,

I have a 3com Professional Message Modem, which doubles up as an answerphone
and stores both voice and fax messages if the connected machine is powered
off.

There's a Windows program supplied with the modem to retrieve fax messages
stored in the modem.

Has anyone managed to retrieve the fax messages and inject them into
HylaFAX's received queue?

Running HylaFAX 4.0pl2 and Red Hat Linux 4.1 (kernel 2.0.30).

All help gratefully received!
Regards

-- Neil

--
Neil Padgen                      nrp@i.am                       http://i.am/nrp

                  "He's obviously gone in for a wheel change.
                    I say obviously because I can't see it"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions