Service not available ... problem with HylaFax 4.0pl2

Hi,

I have a RedHat 5.0 Intel and installed the RPM version of HylaFax
4.0pl2. Both (source and binary) hat the problem, that I only get the
following error message:

[root@spacenet etc]# faxstat -v
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
Service not available, remote server closed connection

faxq and hfaxq are up and running.

The syslog show the follow when I try to establish a connection to the
fax server:

Jan 16 19:20:06 spacenet A
Jan 16 19:20:06 spacenet syslogd: Printing partial message
Jan 16 19:20:06 spacenet ssertion failed "Invalid Str[] index", file
".././util/Str.h" line 116.
Jan 16 19:20:06 spacenet

Hope someone can help....

Jens Reimann