mgetty, and would want to share all these lines and modems also for
hylafax fax-in and fax-out (also using all modems if possible when the
joblist is large).

Prev-Resent-Date: 14 Jan 1999 17:43:26 -0000
Prev-Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
MBOX-Line: From sparc-list-request@redhat.com  Thu Jan 14 12:43:25 1999
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:24:05 +0000
To: sparc-list@redhat.com
From: Steve Heaven <steve@thornet.co.uk>
Subject: flexfax: Re: HylaFAX
Prev-Resent-Message-ID: <"OisPe.0.VC.zoYds"@lists.redhat.com>
Prev-Resent-From: sparc-list@redhat.com
Sender: owner-flexfax@celestial.com

At 05:57 PM 18/10/98 +0100, Mr. Arlington Hewes wrote:
>Sure thing . . . I'm maintaining it for i386 AND sparc.
>
>I think you missed it in contrib/
>
>Check contrib/hurricane/sparc/hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.sparc.rpm
>
>I'd be interested to know how you make out.

It's now working OK except that I have to have the modem in XON/XOFF mode
rather than rtscts. This means that in order for it to be reliable I've had
to slow down to 9600.
There is a reference in the HylaFAX FAQ(www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q74.php)
to a problem with the serial port H/W on some Suns (I'm using an IPC).
Is there a fix or work around for this?

Thanks

Steve