trying to build Xwin FaxGUI ....

Greetings all .... been reading a week a so ;-)

trying to get this thingy working ... very ugly lib so far and I come
across 'faxlibutil.a' in the FAXSRC/util dir ......

basically i'm trying to get a lib together that can be acccesed w/ athene,
xview, and/or cgi front ends ( ala Ralph Davis in "Windows Network
Programming")

all i've done so far is reverse eng faxstat into a header and cpp file
that can be called like 'lstDocQueue = Chylafax::getQueueList(FAX_DOCDIR)'
from a main.cpp file .... using athena now

question is ..... What is in the the libfaxutil.a lib ? I know it is an
a.out dll but is there a header i can cheat from? Is the lib just used to
make compile time shorter fo the other clients ?

Hate to intrude but i also hate to waste time and energy .... ;-)

Mike

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions