How to always use 1-D MR compression

Is there any way to instruct an email-fax gateway to alwayssend the
faxes using 1-D MR compression.   I've looked at the man pages and can
find ways to do it for specific hosts and ways to do it when calling
sendfax manually but I can't tell how you can do it in the email-fax
gateway context.

hylafax-v4.0pl2

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions