How to remove a job which is queued at the hylafax fax server?

Dear all,

I have sent several jobs to my hylafax 4.0pl2 fax server (linux 2.0.34 for
PC). I can show that some jobs are queueing by typing the command "faxstat
-s". However, when I try to kill some of the jobs which is queueing by
typing "faxrm id-number", the system response is "Cannot kill job.
Operation not permitted". Is it need to type "faxrm -a id-number" to use
the administrative privileges. If it is, it would prompt for a password.
What is the password it refers to and how to change the password?
Thank you very much for your help!

Edmond

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions