Printing

I don't know if you can be of assistance. I printed a tiff file to a .ps
file instead of to my printer. I use KDE by the way and their fax
viewer, which doesn't let me choose which page to print -- it's all or
none. Now when I view the .ps file within the ps viewer, everything
looks fine. The problem I'm having is that I cna't print the page I want
to the printer. I tested it out by printing a word document that was
faxed out first. It prints just fine. The print commands, such as print
spool and variable are the same in both print attempts. Any ideas as to
why I can't print a certain page when it gives me that option?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions