Help with FAX modem

Hi,

I just installed HylaFax version 4.0 on RedHat Linux 5.2.

This took a while but I finally got thinks working. The modem seems to
dial and make a connection to the far end fax machine ...then stalls.
Error message is something to do with +FPHCTO and +FET.

I have a 3Com USR 56K VOICE FAXMODEM that supports Class2.0 and Class1.
I tied various combinations with the generic Class2.0 config
(/var/spool/fax/etc/config.cua1) and the usr-2.0 config
(/var/spool/fax/config). Ran faxsetup, etc.

No luck ..the modem seems to dial and make an initial connection but
then stalls. I can tell because the "tran" sound stops.

HELP - Is there a better USR (class2.0) file for USR 56K modems out
there ?

Thanks in advance,
Daya
d.cooppan@mediaone.net