pollrecvd & running scripts for every incoming fax...

i'm still pursuing my mail-delivery of pdf-formatted faxes, and am now
looking at how to schedule the checking and sending...basically what i
want to do is similar to the fucntion of bin/pollrecd...in fact
pollrecvd goes one furth and reports back on partically recieved faxes,
which is great...hoewver i don't quite understand what calls
pollrecd...is it only run when a poll command is issued manually?

if so, is there a server-side stub somewhere where a script can be caled
EVERY TIME a fax is received? Or do I have to write a cron job that
looks at the seqf in log/ and does it itself...and if so, how do i link
the cxxxxxxx files to actual tif files in recvq?

so many questions...sorry!

all i realy want to do, is run something like pollrecvq everytime a fax
(or partial fax) comes in, sensibly linking the info form the log with
the tif file (or pdf file, as it will be), and mail it off to a central
fax-distribution point...

(does any of this make sense?!)

thnx

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions