Re: Re: Faxes stuck in queue

At 23:15 22/12/98 -0500, Bernie <bfb@att.net> wrote:
>Whenever I use sendfax to send a fax, the
>fax is queued in /var/spool/fax/sendq,
>but is never transmitted.  The man page
>states that the default time to send the
>fax is 'now'.
>
>I'm running hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm
>on RdHat Linux 5.2.
>
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm, what does faxstat say? Mine says :

[root /root]# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on derrick.elgro.co.uk: Running
Modem ttyS1 (723304): Running and idle
[root /root]#

And while you are there at the prompt, what processes are
running? Mine are :

[root /root]# ps ax |grep fax
27438  p0 S    0:00 grep fax
  340  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/faxq
  349  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/hfaxd -i hylafax
  375  ?  S    0:00 /usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS1
[root /root]#

Let us know.

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,