Re: Any problems !!!

I'm afraid I'm going to dump this after replying as it is much too
big.  THe multipart/alternatieve doesn't help, and nor does declaring
a text/plain attachment as though it were unstructure binary.

>     ++ test 272 -ge 261
>     ++ gcc -o dummy dummy.C
>     gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or =
> directory

As it says, gcc is incompletely installed; specifically you don't have the
first pass of the C++ part of the compiler installed; at a guess you don't
have any C++ specific parts installed.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions