Re: faxmail with attachment

At 11:07 22/12/98 +0530, ravi katti <rkatti@cmie.com> wrote:
>Is it possible to to faxmail the attachment? I didnt get any replies
>for my last posting on the same subject..Surprise.

I am surprised as well.

Have a look at the faxmail man page first to find out what HylaFAX will
do for you straight away, and how you can apply your own external convertors.

With postscript attachments there is a bug. I gave a summary of the
problem and the workrounds on the 4 Dec 98. Because the mailing list
archives are down at the moment, circa 30 messages from the mailing
list concerning the faxmail attachment bug, report #0019, have been
published on my web site at :-

     http://www.elgro.demon.co.uk/faxmail/maillist.php

Since then Robert Colquhoun has also published an alpha patch to
try to resolve this problem. This was the 9 Dec 98, the day after
your original request.

Good Luck and a Merry Christmas,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.