Hylafax 4.0p12-3rh5

Dear sirs,
search in the hylafax.org archives gave no result, so here am I.

O'm trying to install on Linux Red Hat 5.2 the latest
Hylafax-4.0p12-3rh5_i386.rpm package.

rpm halts immediately saying:
failed dependencies:
       ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02 is needed for...

The package coming with RedHat 5.2 included ghostscript-fonts 4.03
and it did not work.

So I retrieved ghostscript-fonts 5.50 ( andaladdin ghostscript 5.5)
installed it, but still the dependencies failed.

I browsed the hylafax.org website looking for anything called
ghostscript-fonts-std, but found none.

Any hint?

Michele Bassan
Inforeti snc