DigiFax errors (begging for help)

My most humble apologies for bothering this list with a non-HylaFAX
question.  I do not currently have Usenet access, and I've searched
DejaNews, Digi's web site, etc. without success.  I'd like to at least try
to solve this DigiFax problem before dumping it for HylaFAX.  (DigiFax is
discontinued).

The setup is a SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 system with MultiTech MT2834BR modems
and DigiFax 2.9.0 sending faxes to a customer's PC running WinFax Lite on an
unknown modem.  When he was running Microsoft Fax, all was well, but after
he switched, my transmissions began failing with the following errors: (1)
"B-RspError"  (2) "Fail2Train".  The customer can't just switch back to
Microsoft Fax because of other software compatability issues.

Can anyone take a wild guess as to what the errors mean?  BTW, I'm getting
rid of DigiFax as soon as I get HylaFAX configured properly on SCO Unix.
It's been running great on my Linux box for several months.

Thank you very much.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator