Re: 2D Encoding

Don Linnell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was hoping someone could tell me how to hard code a Multi Tech
> (MT2834BR) to 1D encoding for inbound faxes.  If I use 1D, both single
> and multi page faxes work fine.  If I receive a 1 page fax in 2D mode it
> works fine.  If I receive a multi page fax in 2D mode everything is
> blank after the first page.  This is hylafax version is 4.0 pl2 running
> on hpux 10.2
>
> PS: I've tried the two settings below>
> #config
> Use2D:  no    # only seems to work on outbound
>
> #config.dtc01b1p8
> Class2DCCQueryCmd:    "!(0,1),(0-3),(0-4),(0-2),(0),(0),(0),(0-7)"    #
> no effect
>
>   Thanks
>         Don
Hi,

as i remember there is an option Use2D, which sould do , what you
want. From the man-page of config :

Use2D-   boolean    Yes      restrict/permit use of 2D-encoded fax data

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de