Problem installing HylaFAX at Slackware 3.5

Hello to all,

I'm trying to install HylaFAX 4.0 pl2 on my Slackware machine with
kernel 2.0.34.
The output from gcc -v follows:
#Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1/egcs-
2.90.29/specs
gcc version egcs-2.90.29 980515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)

The problem seems that the sendfax program cannot be compiled
since faxsetup cannot find it and at the compilation an error is
produced.
Could someone help me please cause it is something very
important. What should I do ??

Thank you in advance.
Kremmidas Kleanthis
System Administrator at Lambrakis Research Foundation (L.R.F)
E-mail  : Kremmidas.Kleanthis@lrf.gr
          kremmidas@yahoo.com
          kremidas@hotmail.com
          kremidas@hellug.gr
Phone   : (+301) 3311848
Fax     : (+301) 3230668
Address : 3 Paparigopoulou st, 10561, Athens, Greece (GR)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions