Re: Y2K compliance/certification

> Can you send me a pointer or point me toward your Y2K statement for this
> product.

Part of the conditions of use are that there is no warranty (a typical
condition on free software, and necessary to avoid financial risk
to the authors), so no one is going to certify compliance (even if there
were a document to certify it against) unless you pay them for their
risk..  However the subject has been discussed on the list during the
second round  of Y2K questions.  You are in the third round. (I believe
the only issue was with a secondary function, the transfer log, but you
must verify that yourself.)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions