Re: RTN Problem

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> Robert Colquhoun wrote:
> >
> > Excellent - thats the combination of both the tagline & speed reduce patches.
> >
> > Re the EOP problem, does that happen consistently to certain locations, or
> > is it random, does it still occur with a different modem or the modem
> > running in class1?
>
> Hi,
>
> this problem appears only to certain fax machines. I have here only
> a zyxel U1496, so i can't test if this problem occure with different
> modems. I will made some tests if this works in class 1 the next
> days and post the results here.

Hi,

i had problems to configure my modem to class 1, but i have set it to
class 2.0 now. But the EOP problem still remains. These happens alwas
on the same Fax machines, but sometimes (but not very often) these
faxmachines gets the faxes correct.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR