Re: whfc

[Please do *NOT* write to me personally about HylaFAX. Write to the list]

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Fred C. Ng wrote:

> Is it possible you can breifly advice me on the procedure on setting up a
> fax server.
> Cos first of all, I couldn't able to receive any fax at all, second of all.
> I can sometime send out fax, but not all the time. Can't figure what's wrong
> with it.
> Can you please advice on the procedure to setup the fax server I installed
> hylafax.

Everything I could tell you would be listed in the documentation on
the web-site and the package itself. It's always better to ask
specific questions; give details about what you've done so far,
and what attempts *you* have made in attempting to fix it.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen
  "If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions