Re: accessing recvq directory

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Alan Sparks wrote:

> You might want to try making sure that HylaFAX saves the faxes with a
> permission that can be read by others... note that the display shows
> that only the owner (root) can read the files.

  But what display matters?  faxstat -r says they are owned by root, but
"dir" while logged in as anonymous says they are owned by anonymous?

  Also, how do fax userids relate to UNIX userids?  Because in reality,
the faxes are owned by "fax", and hfaxd runs as the user "fax".

Tom

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions