Re: SMS to GSM providers (if possible MOBISTAR/PROXIMUS)

Didier Legein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone successfully setup SMS to Belgian GSM providers Proximus or
> Mobistar with pagesend/sendpage?
>
> I can get to log in but after EXPECT ID, get error message get no
> identification ID from paging central.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Rgds.
> Didier

I have just connected to Telstra (Australia) with their ixo/tap
service...
No access to Vodafone yet... they don't have TAP so far as they can tell
me...

I haven't tried a UCP connection.

There is a good log file available. /var/spool/fax/log/xxxxx
Check the most recent!

It is waiting for a "ID" response? and missing it, but the transaction
hand-shake should be in the log file.

Keith
--
http://members.ocean.com.au/kapgray/