Paging system. (fwd)

HylaFAX v4.0pl1 under FreeBSD 2.2.6 with gcc 2.7.2.1; USR Sportster
14.4

	I think I have found a bug in the Hylafax system.  I am using the
system for paging purposes and I seem to have a problem with the pagemap
file.  Unfortunately, I did not set the system up so cannot answer many of
the questions you may have regarding the setup process.
	Hopefully, this is a common problem with a quick fix.
	We have traced it through and it seems the problem is actually
with HylaFax itself.  If a shorter version of the actual name precedes the
intended name (confused yet?), the page will go to the shorter version.

IE: in the pagemap file

dick@page.ocis.net              314-6946/314-5705
cdick@page.ocis.net             314-6946/3145704

messages sent cdick would go to dick.  Messages sent to dick will go to
dick.  A quick fix seems to be to place dick below cdick and then the
messages work correctly.
	Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions you can provide.
Have a good day.

--
Colin Dick
On Call Internet Services