Re: Paging wishlist

Ken Lalonde wrote:

> Our paging provider has two local modem numbers.
> One or the other is often busy.
> It would be useful if hylafax could be told to try
> each number in turn.
>
> Once a connect is made to the provider, hylafax will
> only send one page per session.  Any queued page jobs for the same
> destination will wait for the next retry interval.
> Delivery would be much faster if they could all
> be sent in the same session.

This is a great idea and I hope someone is able to extend HylaFAX in
this way.
I our company, we have several faxjobs to the same adress during a day.
The clients send these jobs with the "-a 23:00" option and HylaFAX then
transmits these jobs in the evening. It would be great when once HylaFAX
has established the connection  - it would send all jobs to this adress
in one turn.

Has anyone got an idea?

best regards
juergen
--
snail: 	ANZER GmbH - Pieperstr. 14 - 32791 Lage - Germany
email: 	rick_@t-online.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions