No Subject

I am currently using FreeBSD 2.2.7.  We have HylaFAX installed using X, but
would ultimately like this to work outside X.  Unfortunately HylaFAX ( and more
specifically GhostScript relies on libraries within X.

Error message returned by server for example says:

Your facsimile job to <number> was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libXt.so.6.0"

I guess what we are really after is a ps2fax conversion utility that works
outside of X.

  Any suggestions!!

Thanks in advance \=]

Troy Smith