access denied

was operating under root and swiitched files over to home. The problem I

have is that I was saving each of my faxes in and out into the archive
file. The archive files are futher broken out by Orders and Results
either sent out or received. Unfortunately, when I get to the level
where the files that contain the client spoecific faxes I can not
access. Now within the client file there maybe 50 additional
/doc000036?. I tried to chmod the client files but was told there was no

such file or directory. What do I do?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions