HylaFAX questions

I have SuSE 5.3 with HylaFAX, but need to tweak it. Here is my wish
list. Can anyone out there guide me?
I need to keep a record of every fax I send out via Applixware. If I
print to fax from say Words, then it goes to
/tmp/fax_root.ps. Well, I went there and the only fax there was the last

I sent.
Also, how can you fax a fax that has been received?
Also, from Applixware, how can I combine different pages into one fax
that makes up a number of pages?
Also, can you tell the printer to only print a set range of pages of
areceived fax?
Now if there is a site with documentation let me know, and please check
that it works first. The links on the HylaFax site are
no good.
Also, I have a few faxes that did not go through and they are
docq/doc30.ps. Great! Where the heck do I find these docs? I can't
locate them. Please respond quickly. These are for my business and I
realy need to know which faxes failed.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions