IP traffic

I am running HylaFAX on RH5.1 with the WHFC on my workstation...
I commented to Ulrich on the long delay when waitng for a delete from
either the WHFC or from Linux "faxrm"

The delays on my system coinside with a lot of IP-traffic mostly looking
up nameserver... port 53... and because I have diald blocked while I fax
out... it takes a full cycle of named timeouts before I get a response.

Can any body suggest why... or how to find out?

Keith
--
http://members.ocean.com.au/kapgray/

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions