Hylafax problems

I am currently running an old version of Hylafax and decided to
upgrade to the latest version. I downloaded the SunOS 4.1.4 binary
distribution package from ftp://sgi.com/sgi/fax/binary. I am running
SunOS 4.1.4 on a Sparc 2. I succesfully installed and setup the
Hylafax software, however, when I try to run any program, i.e.,
faxstat, hylafax start, faxq, etc., I receive the following error:

ld.so:libz.so.1: not found

Has anyone encountered this problem before, if so, do you have
a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jeff Downes
jd@digiflex.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions