Modem Wedged - What does it mean? (was: [ no subject ] )

> I am just trying to setup hylafax. After successfull installation I get a
> message that Modem /dev/cua/b appears to be wedged ( Solaris 2.5 and
> class2 modem ). Can someone help me decipher this message.

The modem is failing to initialise.  We need detailed traces to say why it
is failing, together with information about the type of modem - brand
and model - chipset information if it is an obscure brand (there are
relatively few chip manufacturers).

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions