How to pass additional information faxcover

Dear all,

I read from the man pages that I can add fields like from-company, from-fax-number
to the fax cover.  I modified the default faxcover page faxcover.ps such that
it should be able to print out the values if passed to it.  The question is:
how can I pass those values to faxcover through command-line options to sendfax
or faxcover or whatever? Man page said that I can put them in ~/.faxdb.  Here's
what I tried:

[Company: "ABC Co."
 [Name: "Test User"      Fax-Number: 123-567-5555"]
]

and issue the command faxcover -f "Sandie" -n "666-8888" > /tmp/faxcover.ps.  I
put .faxdb in / since I'm executing faxcover as root.

A look at /tmp/faxcover.ps doesn't seem to have the from-company and from-fax-number
inserted into the template.

Why?  Am I missing something?  Any light shed will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your attention!

Sandie

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions