Automatic Processing of Received Facsimile

We sometimes get very large faxes (several pages) and the local tiff
viewers only show the first page.  I assume I need to convert them to
postscript?  So,
I notice that the faxrcvd script has a variable pointing to fax2ps.  Is
this better than tiff2ps?  Also, where in the script should I put the
line to execute the conversion from tif to ps.  Will the resulting ps
file reside in /var/spool/fax/recvd?  What options should I use?

We also have a lot of NT users with Acrobat.  Has anyone had success
with ps2pdf or tiff2pdf?

Thanks,

Philip Juels
philip_juels@harvard.edu