confirmation report

I am looking for a way to automatically print (on paper)
the 75% of the first page of every FAX sent, together
with some general info (on the other 25% of the page)
as the destination, number of pages, date and time, ...

The idea is to get the same report as some more advanced
FAX machines deliver after every FAX transmission that can
serve as 'proof' that the specific FAX actually was sent to
that destination.

Printing is ok, but I can not manage to prepare the first page
in TIFF or Postscript (or whatever...)

I'am using Hylafax 4.0pl2
Linux 2.0.35

Is the somebody on the Net that can help me ?
or has implemented something identical ?

TIA
alex ongena
(please CC me, I'am not always on the list)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions