Distribution of received faxes

Hi all

Has anyone come up with a good way of (electonically) distributing
received faxes in a multi-user environment?

What we are trying to do is effectively replace the physical fax machine,
so we need to deliver received faxes to the recipients. Ideally, the "fax
distributor" should not need to log into the fax server itself, and should
be able to manage everything remotely.

On a related note, does the HylaFAX protocol have provisions for
downloading files? From what I could glean from the documentation, there
is not. I have not yet studied the protocol code.

Thanks,
Amitha.
--
Amitha Perera                     tel: +1-518-276-2806
Computer Science Department

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions