Re: modem config file for MultiTech mt5634zbav?

Thanks!

One thing - when I read thru the docs to start on the changes to the config
file I believe I saw that I needed:

-# Configuration for a Multi-Tech MT1432, MT224BA, and MT1932ZDX modems.
+# Configuration for a Multi-Tech MT5634ZBAV modems

-ModemHardFlowCmd:      AT&E4           # hardware flow control
-ModemSoftFlowCmd:      AT&E5           # software flow control
+ModemHardFlowCmd:      AT&K3           # hardware flow control
+ModemSoftFlowCmd:      AT&K4           # software flow control

Thoughts?

(Please leave me in the Cc: line - I'm not on the list anymore.)