Re: WHFC 0.9.0 released

Under one of the previous versions, the phone number selection popped up
when I was ready to send a fax but the Hylafax status window did not.  In
the recent versions, both pop up.    Is this an intentional change, or am
I missing a setting option?

Andy McNiece, Parr Lumber Co.                              andym@parr.com
5630 Five Oaks Drive                                       Phone 503-614-2525
Hillsboro, Oregon USA 97124             	           Fax   503-629-8635

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i have released the first Beta Version of WHFC
> on http://www.transcom.de/whfc .
>
> This version fixes a bug, that faxes gets send
> only at midnight when using the fax printer or
> OLE.
>
> Uli
> --
> Ulrich Eckhardt