ISDN

Dear Sir,

I am using Hylafax under S.u.S.E. Linux 5.3. Here in Germany ISDN is now
very popular due to its superiority over anlogue telephony. I am
considering to switch to ISDN myself, but there appears to be no
appropriate fax solution for Linux, then. No other software I am aware
of is providing the functionality of the combination of Hylafax and the
frontend SuSEFax for ISDN.

I know that I could use an ISDN/analogue adapter box to connect my modem
to, but this is a comprimise, not an optimal solution.

I would like to know, therefore, if there are plans for direct ISDN
support in future versions of Hylafax.

I am also interested in what answers to the question of how to use
Hylafax with ISDN other users possibly may have found.

Thanks in advance, best wishes

Peter Bär

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions