Re: various need help's

Hi.
It occurs to me that problems like:

   Compiling hylafax on redhat 5.x
   WHFC page width problems
   Various Daemon/Getty missing or not running issues
   Modem config issues

Get repeatedly asked of this list. I wonder why these questions are not
answered by browsing the list archives, but then I realise I don't know
where they are?

If there are flexfax-list archives, would it not be a good idea to refer
to them in a footer on each list-generated mail, like:

Browse the flexfax list archives at
http:www.somewhere/flexfax-list/index.php

Possible? I think the net effect would be a reduction in bandwidth....

Michael.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions