Email fax gateway and senmail 8.8.7

PMJI

I followed above thread and was glad that could finally find a "human"
answer to the mail-fax gateway.

I'm running Hylafax *rpm from the tpc.int site (latest version) on RH
5.0.

I made the changes as you indicated no problem whatsoever but than I got
following error log :

<Lucdewaele@056782150.fax>

Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY
environment variable
Error in startup script: can't read "tk_version": no such variable
    while executing
"if {$tk_version < 4.0} {
    puts stderr "\nSorry: wrong TK version: need at least 4.0\n"
    destroy .
}"
    (file "/usr/local/lib/faxmail/faxmail.tcl" line 20)
554 <Lucdewaele@056782150.fax>... unknown mailer error 1

Reporting-MTA: dns; mosaic.xs4all.be
Received-From-MTA: DNS; mosaic.xs4all.be
Arrival-Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:00:02 +0200

Final-Recipient: RFC822; Lucdewaele@mosaic.xs4all.be
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:00:06 +0200

Does this mean that the faxmail.tcl script is lacking parameters ? If so
where should this script find them ? Or should I add them ?

(BTW, I'm running tcl/tk 8.0-12)

Or has it to do with the sending of te fax :

user@xxxx.fax = destinary@destinary_nr.fax ???

TIA

Didier LEGEIN
mosaic bvba