Re: must do faxstate -n cua/b

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Paul J. Lucas wrote:
>
> > 	When I start the daemons with the /etc/init.d/hylafax script,
> > 	it seems that I also have to do the aforementioned command
> > 	otherwise jobs stay int he queue with a status of 'W'.  What
> > 	gives?
>
> Did you do a "stop" first? Or is this at boot time?

	No HylaFAX processes are running.
	/etc/init.d/hylafax start
	Modem is not ready: jobs sit in queue with 'W' status.
	faxstate -n cua/b
	Faxing commences.

	I *could* add the faxstate command to the hylafax script, but I
	would think that I shouldn't have to.

	I haven't tested it via a reboot since the server is a live
	server and I can't reboot it as I please; users would get
	pissed.

	- Paul J. Lucas
	  NASA Ames Research Center		Caelum Research Corporation
	  Moffett Field, California		San Jose, California
	  <pjl AT ptolemy DOT arc DOT nasa DOT gov>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions