must do faxstate -n cua/b

	When I start the daemons with the /etc/init.d/hylafax script,
	it seems that I also have to do the aforementioned command
	otherwise jobs stay int he queue with a status of 'W'.  What
	gives?

	Config info:
		HylaFAX v4.0pl2
		gcc v2.8.0
		Solaris 2.6
		USRobotics Courier HST Dual Standard V.34 Fax

	- Paul J. Lucas
	  NASA Ames Research Center		Caelum Research Corporation
	  Moffett Field, California		San Jose, California
	  <pjl AT ptolemy DOT arc DOT nasa DOT gov>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions