Adding data support to Hylafax

Hello all,

I have installed HylafaxV4pl1 on my unix machine running Solaris 2.6.  It
works fine (thanks to the work of those great guys).  Now, I want to
configure hylafax to accept data call as well.  My modem is capable of
supporting both.  I read through the manual and aren't quite sure about the
procedures, are the following steps correct:

1. Add  a line ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FAA=1 to config
2. Add the GettyArgs arguments to config

Do I still need to go through the modem configuration on Solaris 2.6 as if
I'm adding a brand new data modem?  Does the system recognize its existence
already after Hylafax was installed?  All I'm doing is to let hylafax to
handle data call as well, am I right?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sandie