Re: facsimile job 2 to +1.760.741.9889 failed (fwd)

What does this mean?  Which program is not working and how can I fix it?
I'm running on an SGI Indy w/Irix 6.2.  I installed from the binary
distribution.  I've been working on this off and on for days and I can't
find anything in the docs about this.

thx,

jarom

>Your facsimile job to +1.760.741.9889 was not sent because document
>conversion
>to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
>
>Could not reopen converted document to verify format
>
>Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
>constructs.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions