faxmail loop ...

I'm having following problem with Hylafax :

I added in /etc/aliases a line as described in the doc in order to be
able to use faxmail.

Everything works fine .

Apparently, according to the error log to faxmaster, there is a
reception error at the other end and the line is disconnected.

So far no problem but now hylafax keeps on and on trying to send the job
- but always with the same connection problem - ...

How do I stop this "loop" ...

I have tried with faxalter and /or faxqclean - no success

Rgds.

Didier LEGEIN

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions