Problems with the SNPP side of Hylafax (Faxing works fine)

Hylafax v4.0pl2 / Linux 2.03[0-5] / Gcc v2.7.2.3

::Log Snip
Sep 10 16:44:58 ux2 FaxQueuer[20632]: HylaClient::send: client/25668: Cannot open FIFO: No such file or
directory
::End Log Snip

I can send faxes with no problems at all, pages are a problem.
I can do a fresh/clean install, and everything works fine, then after a while (sometimes 5mins
others 12hours), the SNPP side of Hylafax breaks. Stoping and restarting  doesn't help, neither
does any of the "FIFO" bug #ifdefs.

Anyone have any thoughts / ideas on this?
Known bugs in SNPP? Known quirks with Linux?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions