Overriding ModemAnswerCmd default behaviour

Hello,

I have some problem with the various HylaFAX answer commands
(ModemAnswerCmd, ModemAnswerDataCmd, ModemAnswerFaxCmd etc.) This commands
always wait for a specified response from the modem. Depending on the
command, they expect CONNECT, FAX or DATA. I need to make them wait for a
specified string or even for nothing. I already tried using the
<waitfor:XXXXX> escape sequences but they are simply evaluated before of
the default ones i.e. the escape sequence doesn't override the default
behaviour.

Any hint ?

TIA!

	Dr. Sbragion Denis