sendfax invokation question

Hi, it's me. remeber the one who is trying to get a slow machine to handle
farily large faxes?

Well heres my latest frustration. I have thnaks to some kind help finaly
fiugred out that I need to use the -k option to sendfax to prevent them
from being deleted before they are sent:-(. I have also been corected on
the order of options. Now here is what my script is sending, and  the error
message:

/opt/hylafax/bin/sendfax -k "now +48 hours" -D -c "  " -r "" -x "" -y ""
-d "Stan Brown"@7453195 /tmp/scan6754/fax_page_no_00001.ps
sendfax: No destination specified.
usage: sendfax [options] [files]
(Read the manual page; it's too complicated).

Taking out the -k option corects this error message. The ""'s are options
not passed on this test.

My frustration level is getting a bit high here, and I could use some help.
Please.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems