Re: Hylafax send allways with 98 dpi

On 12 Aug 1998 21:31:52 +0200 Sascha Ziemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I change the the dpi rate to 196? I tied to define the ps2fax
> command and even changed the source of the ps2fax program, but Hylafax
> sends allways 98 dpi? Is Hylafax not able to send with a higher
> resolution?

man sendfax:

commandline:
-m          Transmit  the  facsimile  at a vertical resolution of 196
lines/inch; otherwise known as medium resolution or fine mode.

/usr/lib/fax/hylarc:
VRes             float      98.          vertical resolution

You can also define the default resolution at compile time (don't know exactly
if this will be hardcoded or just put into a config-file).

Greetings, Sascha

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions