RE: How to limit compressoion to 1-D ?

Date sent:      	Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:08:22 +1000

Andrew,
Thank You for Your immediate response on my question. Because I have no
Win 98 or Corel and PsP does not work (this special case V. 4.12) I think I
have a real problem. Postscript will not solve the problem as well, bacause we
have no programm to read EPS (or else) on these Windows machines.

May be there is a way to configure the ELSA-modem or hylafax to receive only
1-D compressed faxes or to negotiate only these ?

Please excuse the long quotes here, I would líke to post the messages again.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions