Re: What timeout do I need to adjust ?

  SB> I suppose I will eventually get all the ramifications of this going :-(

  SB> I have increased the size of my fax spool que, in order to handle more
  SB> and biger jobs.

  SB> Now I am geting this error message:

  SB> Your facsimile job to 17709967186 could not be completed before the
  SB> appointed deadline.

  SB> What configuration value do I need to increase?

>From the sendfax man page:

       -k time     Kill the job if it does not  complete  in  the
                   indicated  time.   As  for  the -a option, the
                   time is  specifed  using  notation  compatible
                   with at(1).  Note that the time is relative to
                   the time of the initial transmission  attempt.
                   The  default  kill time is ``now +1 day'' (one
                   day from the time the job is first processed).

make it something like a few days ;-)

-DPN

--
Mr. Arlington Hewes           (tpcadmin@info.tpc.int)
The TPC.INT Subdomain          (http://www.tpc.int/)

       ***  FOR GENERAL INFORMATION                   ***
       ***         mailto:tpcfaq@info.tpc.int         ***
       ***  FOR A LIST OF CURRENT COVERAGE            ***
       ***         mailto:tpccover@info.tpc.int       ***
       ***  TO REPORT A PROBLEM (read the FAQ first!) ***
       ***         mailto:support@info.tpc.int        ***