Re: Why ?

Hello,

I know on my system the user id of the flexfax program user(the user
id/name it runs under) is also that of uucp.

So, if your mailer is doing a username lookup for that uid, it will most
likely find the uucp username matching the id before the flexfax username
will, and mail it to you as uucp@host being the sender.

This may be why your filter is missing it.. try checking your headers very
closely.
(anyone on the list want to back me up/shoot me down here?)

cheers,
Josh

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Jahan wrote:

> Why flexfax emails is not filterred in netscape ?
>
> my filter for netscape filter is if To: or From: contains flexfax go to
> flexfax folder.
>
> I know its not related question, but wondering .
>
> Jahan

----
Josh Duncan
duncan@msmd.org

God's like Comet(TM), nothing cleans better.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions